30 Day Zone Challenge
Remember everyone that we are starting the “30 day zone challenge” tomorrow. If you are having some trouble finding where to locate the block calculator you can click on the link below.
If you are participating in this challenge there are several rules that need to be adhered to:
- Go to www.zonediet.com and calculate your total recommended daily block count.
- Have your measurements taken at the beginning of this challenge, don’t worry this is for our and your own personal records. This will allow us to monitor your progress throughout this challenge much more through.
- Throughout the duration of this challenge you must stay within your daily block count. In addition each meal or snack must adhere to the Zone rules of eating Protein, Carbohydrates, and Fat each time you eat.
- You must create a daily journal for recording everything you eat.
- All journals must be turned in weekly by Friday or Saturday (They can be emailed or written so long as they are turned in).
- Eat a Zone meal or snack within one hour after waking.
- Do not go longer than 4 hours between meals or snacks, eat whether you are hungry or not.
- Assess your hunger level and mental focus before every meal or snack. Lack of hunger and clarity of mind are signs you are staying in the Zone.
- Drink eight 8-ounce glasses of water a day.
- Contact us with any questions that you may have, that’s what we are here for. In addition us each other for help and guidance as well.